Over the past 31 years, CitySquare has become the most effective poverty fighting organization in Dallas by recognizing the wealth of the poor and realizing that everyone is a neighbor. Our 22 programs fall under four pillars: Hunger, Health, Housing, and Hope.
- Food Pantry-provides more than 2 million pounds of healthy groceries to families each year
- Summer Feeding Programs-gives 5,700 kids a warm, healthy meal when school is closed for summer
- We have a clinic will two full time doctors so our neighbors without insurance get quality care from a medical home
- We have over 750 units of housing for the formerly homeless or low-income families
- WorkPaths-We provide job training and placement in the construction and the hospitality industry
- Financial Empowerment-We provide comprehensive financial education and assistance with budgeting, goal setting, becoming banked, and making a livable wage
- Legal Services-We provide legal services for families – 84% of our cases are for women and children dealing with domestic violence or who are in poverty due to lack of child support
- Youth Services-For youth who have aged out of the foster care system without ever being adopted. We provide housing, case management, education, and career services
Each year, we serve more than 57,000 neighbors and we can’t do it without friends like you. Best seats are available through sponsorships, a portion of each are tax deductive. Visit CitySquare.org/Martin to secure yours today.